We created an exceptional shock absorber designed and developed
specifically for Jeep® vehicles. This means you get the best extreme
off-road performance and unequaled highway ride because it is designed
specifically for your Jeep®.
You will find premium-quality rubber bushings with Jeep® specific bar
pins, and a resistant black finish that will withstand the most extreme
off-road abuse. The VSS® gas shock uses a twin-tube design, with
triple-chromed rod to ensure extended trouble-free operation. This shock
is all performance and packed with features for extreme durability.
• Twin Tube design is a more robust and rugged design
geared toward heavy duty off road abuse.
• The outer tube protects the inner tube from damage, so if
you dent the outer tube, the shock will still function.
• Longer stroke travel with Twin Tube design.
• Velocity valve tuned to react perfectly with TeraFlex Suspensions.
• Large diameter piston lowers internal operating temperatures.
• Travel limiter minimizes the impact of over-compression.
• Oil block and seal keep all internal fluids contained and sealed.
• Heavy-duty shock canister provides strong protection from damage.
• Durable black ‘e-dipped’ finish resists salt and other corrosives.
• Induction-hardened, triple-chrome plated rod provides strength.
• Double-welded shock eyelets reinforce and support.
• Jeep® specific bar pin.
When shipping denotes a $0 value, team will email you a freight quote, it does NOT mean freight is $0.
You will receive a freight estimate ASAP which you can choose to accept (complete the purchase), or deny, (abandon purchase).
Shipping will be calculated at checkout using the best available freight based on your location. Some large items and or oversized items can be purchased and the Double Black team will email you within 24 hours with a seperate freight invoice.