JK Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer Stabilizer (HD 1-5/8" Tie Rod) - Right Hand Drive
*For Right Hand Drive vehicles
Engineered specifically for the JK Wrangler, the Falcon Nexus EF (Equal Force) 2.1 Steering Stabilizer provides balanced and controlled side-to-side steering response with a properly weighted steering feel by delivering consistent bi-direction turning force and equal return to center dynamics.
The Nexus EF stabilizer features a 2.125' diameter 6061-T6 precipitation-hardened aluminum alloy shock body with low-profile body cap optimized for maximum clearance and unobstructed suspension travel. The patent pending stabilizer design maintains smooth movement under extended and rapid turning maneuvers, while the integrated OGS (oil/gas separator) maximizes performance by preventing cavitation.
Falcon Shocks feature Red Line full synthetic shock oil with a high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures and reduce shock fade. The proprietary synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents that produce excellent thermal stability.
The Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 steering stabilizer features a fixed rate.
• JK specific stabilizer
• Equal force side-to-side resistance for consistent steering wheel response
• Allows for balanced return to center equilibrium
• No shaft displacement issues (no external reservoir required)
• Inline OGS oil/gas separator prevents cavitation
• Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
• 2.125” shock body provides optimal performance
• 5/8” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage & corrosion
• 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band with O-ring
• Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel & articulation
• OEM style sealed rod end joint mounting provides direct responsiveness
• Fits TeraFlex heavy-duty 1-5/8” tie rod
• Red Line full synthetic shock oil
• 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
• Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shock Division
• 3-year warranty
• Patent pending design
When shipping denotes a $0 value, team will email you a freight quote, it does NOT mean freight is $0.
You will receive a freight estimate ASAP which you can choose to accept (complete the purchase), or deny, (abandon purchase).
Shipping will be calculated at checkout using the best available freight based on your location. Some large items and or oversized items can be purchased and the Double Black team will email you within 24 hours with a seperate freight invoice.